We provide technology, design and manufacture of technological lines
Our mission is to provide companies that process animal by-products not intended for human consumption with technologies that allow owners to obtain income from each component of its production.
Working with passion and developing products of the highest quality is one of the key aspects of our success.
Advanced technology and innovation
Our experts are re-inventing the traditional animal by-product processing industry and transform the traditionally considered production waste into nutritious food.
Our company also sells this innovative technology allowing our customers to benefit from them.
Cost estimation and line design
Investment needed for Buying a Production Line
The investment needed for Engineering, procuring, and constructing a production line includes:
- Engineering, Delivery, and Installation of the production line
- Training of staff
The engineering of the production line is determined by the following criteria:
- Animal by-product available
- Quantity of Waste generated per day
Engineering and constructing the production line:
The technology line is built according to the original design and includes:
- grinding equipment;
- conveyors for transferring raw materials from mixers to extrusion;
- specialized extrusions, combined in blocks by a loading mechanism;
- pneumatic transport, cooling, and packaging system;
- the filling can be done in bags or in any other packaging you decide.
Installation and training of staff
The assembly of the production line and the training of the staff is carried out by our experts.
The requirements for the facility where the production line would be installed are:
- smooth concrete floor with a thickness of at least 200mm;
- the room temperature must be at least + 10 °C;
- the desired height of the facility is at least 6m;
- in addition to the supply of electricity, no other types of energy carriers are required (less than 0.2 kW of electricity is required to produce 1 kg of feed);